Website Terms of Service
These Website Terms of Service (these “Terms of Service”) is agreed to between Hubster Desenvolvimento De Sistemas Ltda., and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Company”) and you, or if you represent an entity or other organization, that entity or organization (in either case, “You” or “Your”). These Terms of Service govern your use of the websites that link to these Terms of Service, including access to the ability for You to order directly from external restaurants and other stores through our direct ordering platform (“Direct Ordering Platform), (together, the “Website”) and offers users (“Users”) the ability to access certain content on the Website (“Content”). These Terms of Service applies to the Website and Content available through the Website, regardless of the Website through which You access or use the Website and Content.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, COMPANY IS NOT WILLING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT AND YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT.
Unless You later enter into any other agreements with Company regarding the Website and Content, these Terms of Service are the complete and exclusive agreement between You and Company regarding Your access to and use of the Website and Content. These Terms of Service supersede any prior agreement or proposal, oral or written, and any other communications between You and Company relating to Your use of the Website and Content as a User of the Website.
- DEFINITIONS. Terms used in these Terms of Service have the definitions given in these Terms of Service or, if not defined in these Terms of Service, have their plain English meaning as commonly interpreted in the United States, even if Company provides a translated version of these Terms of Service. To the extent any ambiguity or inconsistency exists between the English version of these Terms of Service and a version in any other language, the English (as interpreted in the United States) version of the Terms of Service controls.
- TERM. These Terms of Service are entered into as of the earlier of the date You first accessed or used the Website and Content (the "Effective Date") and will continue until terminated as set forth herein.
- MODIFICATIONS. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Website and Content, with or without notice to You, by making those modifications available on the Website. Company also reserves the right, at any time, to modify these Terms of Service. Company will inform You of the presence of any changes to these Terms of Service by posting those changes on the Website or by providing You with notice through the Website. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website or delivery of such notice through the Website. You may terminate these Terms of Service as set forth below if You object to any such modifications. However, You will be deemed to have agreed to any and all modifications through Your continued use of the Website and Content following such notice period.
- Restricted Access. This Website is not available or intended for children under 13 years of age. You may only use this Website if you are at least 13 year of age. By using this Website, you represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
- To the Website. Subject to Your compliance with these Terms of Service, Company will permit You to access and use the Website and Content solely for lawful purposes and only in accordance with these Terms of Service and any other agreement You agree to with Company before being given access to any specific aspects of the Website. Any additional agreement is in addition to these Terms of Service and will govern Your use of the portions of the Website to which the additional agreement applies in the event of a conflict between the terms of these Terms of Service and the additional agreement.
- CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES.
- Content. Unless otherwise noted on the Website, all Content available through the Website or Content, including all text, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics, testimonials, and other media, is owned or licensed by Company other third party providers, which may include other restaurants or providers. All Content is provided for informational purposes only and You are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy, completeness, and applicability of all Content and for Your use of any Content. Company has not verified the accuracy of, and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in any Content. Company makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any Content. Except as set forth in this Terms of Service, You are granted no licenses or other rights in or to any Content, or any IPR therein or related thereto. If You would like to use any Content in a manner not permitted by this Terms of Service, please contact Company at email@example.com.
- To Third-Party Services. The Website may provide You with the choice to access certain Services developed, provided, or maintained by other third-party service providers ("Third Party Services"). In addition to the terms of these Terms of Service, Your access to and use of any Third Party Services is also subject to any other agreement You may agree to before being given access to the Third Party Services (each, a "Third Party Service Agreement"). The terms of any Third Party Service Agreement (which may include payment of fees) will apply to the applicable Third Party Services provided under that Third Party Service Agreement in addition to the terms of these Terms of Service, but will not apply to any other Services You may access through the Website. Except as set forth in these Terms of Service, the terms of any Third Party Service Agreement will control in the event of a conflict between the terms of these Terms of Service and that Third Party Service Agreement.
- TERMINATION. These Terms of Service may be terminated by either party at any time, in that party’s sole discretion, upon notice to the other party as permitted under these Terms of Service. Except as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, upon termination or expiration of these Terms of Service for any reason: (1) all rights and subscriptions granted to You under these Terms of Service will terminate; and (2) You will immediately cease all use of and access to the Website and all Content and Services (including, without limitation, all Content You obtained prior to termination). Sections titled Definitions, Termination, Suspension, Content and Third Party Service Providers, Website Technology, Ownership, Representations and Warranties, Indemnity, Limitation on Liability, Data Privacy, Feedback, Claims of Infringement, Disputes, Governing Law and Venue, Notices, Linked Sites, and Additional Terms will survive any expiration or termination of these Terms of Service.
- SUSPENSION. Without limiting Company’s right to terminate these Terms of Service, Company may also suspend Your access to the Website or any Content, with or without notice to You, upon any actual, threatened, or suspected breach of these Terms of Service or applicable law or upon any other conduct deemed by Company, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate or detrimental to the Website, Company, or any other User or third party.
- WEBSITE TECHNOLOGY. The Website, Content, and the databases, software, hardware, and other technology used by or on behalf of Company to operate the Website, and the structure, organization, and underlying data, information and software code thereof (collectively, the "Technology"), constitute valuable trade secrets of Company. You will not, and will not permit any third party to: (1) access or attempt to access the Technology except as expressly provided in these Terms and Use; (2) use the Technology in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Technology; (3) use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Technology; (4) alter, modify, reproduce, or create derivative works of the Technology; (5) distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense, or transfer any of Your rights to access or use the Technology or otherwise make the Technology available to any third party; (6) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the method of operation of the Technology; (7) attempt to circumvent or overcome any technological protection measures intended to restrict access to any portion of the Technology; (8) monitor the availability, performance, or functionality of the Technology; or (9) interfere with the operation or hosting of the Technology.
- DIRECT ORDERING PLATFORM
- Direct Ordering Platform. Although you are able to place orders through the Direct Ordering Platform, Company itself does not sell the products contained in your order, is not a party to any such transaction, and has no control over the quality or safety of the products. Your order, including an order placed through the Direct Ordering Platform, is between you and the restaurant from which you order. In addition, restaurants may state ingredients or represent allergen or food preparation standards through the Services, such as food or beverages being gluten free, organic, halal, or kosher. We do not investigate or verify the menus, ingredients, food preparation standards, or any descriptions, statements, or representations made by the restaurants. Therefore, if you or anyone else who will be consuming any item from an order has any food allergies or specific preparation requirements, you are strongly advised to contact the restaurant directly to address your specific needs. By using the Direct Ordering Platform, you agree that you understand that Company is not responsible for any statements or omissions concerning the products contained in your order.
- Accounts. During the checkout process for the Direct Ordering Platform, we may ask Users, to create an account, which includes a unique sign-in name (“Sign-In Name”), password (“Password”), and perhaps certain additional information that will assist in authenticating your identity when you log-in in the future (“Unique Identifiers”). When creating your account, you must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. Each Sign-In Name and corresponding Password can be used by only one Registered User. You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Sign-In Name, Password, and Unique Identifiers. You will promptly inform us of any need to deactivate a Password or Sign-In Name, or change any Unique Identifier. We reserve the right to delete or change your Password, Sign-In Name, or Unique Identifier at any time and for any reason.
- Restrictions. You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not otherwise use the Direct Ordering Platform in a manner (i) to engage in any fraudulent activity, or to engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, raising money; advertising or promoting a product, service, or company; or engaging in any schemes; (ii) to collect any market research for a competing businesses; (iii) to upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that: infringes any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or is threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, or promotes violence; or discloses any personal information about another person, including that person’s name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information; (iv) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (v) use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Platform, directly or indirectly; (vi) create multiple accounts for yourself for any reason, including, without limitation, in order to obtain the same promotion multiple times; and (vii) interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Direct Ordering Platform through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, or access or attempt to gain access to any data through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you (or any device or IP address) access to the Services, or any portion of the Services, without notice.
- Payments. By checking out, Company will charge, and you authorize Company to charge, the payment method you specify at the time of purchase. Please note that if you use a credit card to pay, the Company uses third party payment processors to complete the payment services. For more information on their privacy and security practices, please visit their website. If you pay any amounts with a credit card, Company may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has credit available for your intended purchase.
- Refunds. All refunds are subject to the refund policies of the restaurants from which you order. If you contact us seeking a refund, we cannot – and will not – process any refund until we receive the approval from the applicable restaurant. We will use reasonable efforts to request and obtain refunds when appropriate.
- Deliveries and Order Pickup.
- Deliveries. Depending on the location, the Direct Ordering Platform may allow for product deliveries by third party couriers. If you are not at the delivery location when your order arrives, the delivery person will leave the package for you at your door, or, if applicable, with the doorman or at the delivery center, and you will be charged the applicable fee for the order. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. Please note that the Direct Ordering Platform uses third party logistics companies to deliver the products. By using third party delivery providers, you may be subject to their terms and conditions. Therefore, Company cannot be responsible for the timeliness of the delivery, accuracy of the delivery, or if the products delivered is tamper free, or safe for consumption or use.
- Order Pickup. If you selected the order pickup option, you may need to present a valid photo ID verifying your identity at the time of pickup.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT SINCE THE COMPANY IS NOT THE RESTAURANT, OR THE DELIVERY SERVICE OR ITS AGENT, THE COMPANY MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE DELIVERY SERVICES OR THE PICKUP PROCESSES, AND DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE EXIST.
- OWNERSHIP. Company retain all right, title, and interest, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, and any and all other legal rights protecting data, information, or intangible property throughout the world, including, without limitation, any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patent rights, moral rights, sui generis rights in databases, and contract rights (“IPR”), in and to the Technology and any additions, improvements, updates, and modifications. You receive no ownership interest in or to the Technology and You are not granted any right or license to use the Technology itself, apart from Your ability to access the Website and Content under these Terms of Service. The Company name, logo, and all product and service names associated with the Website and Content are trademarks of Company and its licensors and third party providers and You are granted no right or license to use them.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
- Mutual. Each party hereby represents and warrants to the other party that: (a) it has the legal right and authority to enter into these Terms of Service; (b) these Terms of Service forms a binding legal obligation on behalf of such party; and (c) it has the legal right and authority to perform its obligations under these Terms of Service and to grant the rights and licenses described in these Terms of Service.
- Compliance with Laws. You acknowledge that the Website is a general purpose online service and is not specifically designed to facilitate compliance with any specific law. You represent and warrant to Company that Your use of and access to the Website, including any, will comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations (“Laws”) and will not cause Company itself or any other third party to violate any applicable Laws. Company is not responsible for notifying You of any such Laws, enabling Your compliance with any such Laws, or for Your failure to comply. You agree that you will not use this Website to transmit any false, inaccurate, or misleading information; upload any viruses or malicious code; engage in behavior that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, or harassing; solicit login information, access protected data or intercept personal information belonging to someone else; or use this Website or its content in connection with unsolicited commercial messages.
- No Warranties; Disclaimer.
- THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, ADEQUACY, OR CURRENCY OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE AND DOES NOT ENDORSE THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, VIEWS OR OPINIONS THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED IN THE CONTENT OR OTHER DATA, INFORMATION OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT THAT MAY BE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, SERVICES AND OTHER SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY COMPANY, ITS EMPLOYEES, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL INCREASE THE SCOPE OF, OR CREATE ANY NEW WARRANTIES IN ADDITION TO THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION.
- COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH THIRD PARTIES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE FOREGOING PROVISIONS SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company and its officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, assigns, users, customers, providers, licensees, and successors in interest ("Indemnified Parties") from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, expenses, and costs (including attorneys' fees, court costs, damage awards, and settlement amounts) that result from any claim or allegation (“Claim”) against any Indemnified Party arising in any manner from: (1) Your access to or use of the Website, or any Content; (2) Your collection and disclosure of any Content, (3) Your violation of applicable Laws; and (4) Your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of these Terms of Service. Company will use reasonable efforts to provide You with notice of any such claim or allegation, and Company will have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim at its expense.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OR OUT OF THE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT, EVEN IF COMPANY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT, OPPORTUNITY, REVENUES, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES. COMPANY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT PROVIDED UNDER THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED $10. YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY WOULD NOT ENTER INTO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS ON ITS LIABILITY. IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS NOT PERMITTED, COMPANY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- FEEDBACK. If You provide Company any feedback or suggestions regarding the Website and Content (“Feedback”), You hereby assign to Company all rights in the Feedback and agree that Company shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate without a duty of accounting to You. Company will treat any Feedback You provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that You will not submit to Company any information or ideas that You consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- DISPUTES. Except as otherwise provided below, the parties will attempt to resolve all disputes, controversies, or claims arising under, out of, or relating to these Terms of Service, including the formation, validity, binding effect, interpretation, performance, breach or termination, of these Terms of Service and the arbitrability of the issues submitted to arbitration hereunder and non-contractual claims relating to these Terms of Service (each, a "Dispute"), in accordance with the procedures set forth in this Section. If any Dispute cannot be resolved through negotiations between the parties within five days of notice from one party to the other of the Dispute, such Dispute will be finally settled through binding arbitration under the arbitration of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect (the "Rules"). Either party may commence the arbitration by delivering a request for arbitration as specified in the Rules. The arbitration will be conducted before a sole neutral arbitrator selected by agreement of the parties. If the parties cannot agree on the appointment of a single arbitrator within 30 days (the "Initial Period") after either party to these Terms of Service delivers a request for arbitration, a neutral arbitrator will be selected as provided in the Rules. The arbitration will be conducted exclusively in the English language at a site specified by Company in the State of California, U.S.A. The award of the arbitrator will be the exclusive remedy of the parties for all claims, counterclaims, issues or accountings presented or pled to the arbitrator. The award of the arbitrators will require payment of the costs, fees, and expenses incurred by the prevailing party in any such arbitration by the non-prevailing party. Judgment upon the award may be entered in any court or governmental body having jurisdiction thereof. Any additional costs, fees, or expenses incurred in enforcing the award may be charged against the party that resists its enforcement. You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between us and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. The interpretation of the rights and obligations of the parties under these Terms of Service, including, to the extent applicable, any negotiations, arbitrations or other proceedings hereunder, will be governed in all respects exclusively by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., as such laws apply to contracts between residents of California without regard to conflict of laws provisions thereof. Subject to Section 16 (Disputes), each party will bring any action or proceeding arising from or relating to these Terms of Service exclusively in a federal or state court in the State of California, U.S.A., and You irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of any such courts in any such action or proceeding brought in such courts by Company.
- NOTICES. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms of Service, any notices required or allowed under these Terms of Service will be provided to Company by postal mail to the address for Company listed on the Website. Company may provide You with any notices required or allowed under these Terms of Service by sending You an email to any email address You provide to Company, provided that in the case of any notice applicable both to You and other Users of the Website, Company may instead provide such notice by posting on the Website. Notices provided to Company will be deemed given when actually received by Company. Notice provided to You will be deemed given 24 hours after posting to the Website or sending via e-mail, unless (as to e-mail) the sending party is notified that the e-mail address is invalid.
- LINKED SITES. The Website and Content may contain links to third-party sites or content that are not under the control of Company. If You access a third-party site or content from the Website, then You do so at Your own risk and Company is not responsible for any content on any linked site. You may establish a link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of Your site by Company or any group or individual affiliated with Company. You may not use on Your site any Content or marks appearing on the Website in establishing the link. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site the content or other materials on the Website without prior written consent.
- CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of the location on the Services of the material that you claim is infringing; (d) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Contact information for Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is as follows: 777 S Figueroa St Suite 4100, Los Angeles CA 90017.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS. Unless otherwise amended, these Terms of Service will exclusively govern Your access to and use of the Website and Content, and is the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between the parties, and supersedes any oral or written proposal, agreement or other communication between the parties, regarding Your access to and use of the Website and Content. All waivers by Company under these Terms of Service must be in writing or later acknowledged by Company in writing. Any waiver or failure by Company to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver by Company of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be unenforceable, that provision will be removed to the extent necessary to comply with the law, replaced by a provision that most closely approximates the original intent and economic effect of the original to the extent consistent with the law, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force. The prevailing party in any lawsuit or proceeding arising from or related to these Terms of Service will be entitled to receive its costs, expert witness fees and reasonable attorneys’ fees, including costs and fees on appeal. You agree that each of Company’s service providers shall be considered a third party beneficiary of the above provisions, with all rights to enforce such provisions as if a service provider were a party to these Terms of Service. Neither these Terms of Service nor any rights or obligations of You hereunder may be assigned or transferred by You (in whole or in part and including by sale, merger, consolidation, or other operation of law) without the prior written approval of Company. Any assignment in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may assign these Terms of Service to any party that assumes Company’s obligations hereunder. The parties hereto are independent parties, not agents, employees or employers of the other or joint venturers, and neither acquires hereunder any right or ability to bind or enter into any obligation on behalf of the other.